Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best friends



Best friends...
It's Sunday morning and I have returned from a swim in the crystal clear ocean with my son. He is leaving soon to live in Germany for a while...will miss him.
But than I think, you do have to let go of your kids and let them make their own experience. While children stay with you for a while, go and come when they are older it's a different story with your friends. They come into your life; it seems like - out of nowhere. Here they are, just toddled in and some stay for a day, a week, a month, a year or a lifetime.
You can see my lifetime friends and me here. We were in France on holidays. We can spend a lot of time together or just a few hours on the phone. It doesn't matter how much time we share, they are always with me, just like my children. Our souls are connected, our hearts sing when we see each other, we laugh and cry together. It's great to have these wonderful women in my life. Thank you
Heike

No comments: