Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a beautiful day

Hello,

What a beautiful day it is in Sydney today, the sun is up - crystal clear water, swimming just great, the waves are rolling in...

Went yesterday to my quilting group in Belrose and we had a lot of fun, which brings me to the subject of Quilting Groups. Find one in your local area and join if you can. They are usually during the day, but some are also in the evening. It's a great way to make new friends and I certainly have learnt a lot. Our quilting group has about 15 - 20 members, we pay a small fee to cover the cost of the hall. We don't teach as such, but knowledge is shared freely, which I love.

I've bought a whole new lot of fantastic fabrics designed by Kaffe Fassett, check them out on the website www.colortheworld.com.au. Yes, you can buy less than a metre of each of the fabrics, please send me an email with that request as I haven't been able to figure out how to modify the shopping cart as yet. Sometimes I think my time is better spent on quilting than figuring out the website! Anyway, do have a look and let me know what you think.

You can see the cushion cover that I made last Friday in my previous Blog. It was made from the fabric Dancing Leaves Fabric (KF), very beach like, refreshing and vibrant.

Heike

Life is a Play - the main actor is YOU

No comments: