Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Imagination



                                  Everything you can imagine is real.
                                                                            Pablo Picasso (1881 – 1973)

Imaging what next year will bring to you. Where will you live? What car will you drive? Are you going to travel and where? Imagination is the mother and father of all inventions. No imagination - no electricity.
Let your imagination go wild – write a page, two or three in your journal and be a kid once more. See it in your mind, see it in front of you – life is good.
I have running water brought to me via a tap – what about you? Are you living in a country where you have to go and fetch water from a well? How fortunate am I to have this precious water right here right now at any time in front of me?! Thank you to the person who first saw this in his or her mind and finally it happened – we have running water at our disposal.

With this thought I leave you and wish you all the best for the Festive Season

1 comment:

kai said...

thanks for that mum and Picasso, they are exerllent words and they just made my day much better...xoxo kai